Sunday 20 September 2009

Learning Software Development

This is my third post, I have been looking into software development with Python and Ruby as they seem to be the most popular languages I hear about more often online.

In my quest to learn these languages, I'm spending more time on forums and newsgroups to see what people think and share with each other. This is by far the most interesting and challenging way so far to learn about software development. Not only does one get to pick the brains of top-class developers, you also get to see solutions to questions asked by others that you were too afraid to ask yourself.

If like me you are just getting into the world of software, I would also recommend you check out this link that has hundreds, if not thousands of important links to free resources for both beginners and advanced developers alike. 


No comments: